General Terms of Contracting
These General Terms of Contracting (hereinafter “General Terms of Contracting”) govern the terms and conditions of sale for the various products offered on our website (www.gustaff.pro). The website’s owner is GS Professional Hunting, S.L., which holds Tax Identification Number (NIF) B44500437, and which is located at Camí de la Creu, Partida Puntarrons, s-n Almoster, 43393 Tarragona, Spain.
Any user making a purchase at www.gustaff.pro fully accepts these General Terms of Contracting, which will be binding for the user as if written at the time of the contracting/purchase.
Before any products can be purchased via www.gustaff.pro, it is compulsory to read and accept the General Terms of Contracting.
Pursuant to applicable legislation, products can be returned for any reason within a period of 14 calendar days after the merchandise has been received by the customer. However, in order to do this, all terms and conditions described in this document must be complied with. To carry out a return, the full information pertaining to the order must be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
GS Professional Hunting, S.L. reserves the right to modify the General Terms of Contracting, at any time and without prior notice. The General Terms of Contracting are always accessible at the website, so users will be able to view or print them at any time.
The prices and terms and conditions of sale appearing are for purposes of information only, and they can be modified based on fluctuations in the market. However, when an order is placed by completing the purchase form, this represents agreement with the price that is offered, and with the general terms and conditions of sale that are valid at that specific time. Once the order has been formalised, it must be understood that the purchase has been made for all legal effects, with the purchaser covered by all applicable consumer legal protections. Also, from that time forward the prices and terms and conditions will have become contractual in nature and may not be modified unless expressly agreed by both contracting parties. The contract will be formalised in the Spanish language. The electronic document used to formalise the contract will be filed, and the user will be able to view it by logging in to customer area at the website.
- Delivery periods range between 72 hours for some small accessories and merchandising items and 60 business days for rifle stocks and other hunting equipment Although we cannot guarantee these delivery times, we will make our best efforts to ensure that the transport companies comply with them whenever possible. Deliveries to rural locations outside of population centres are likely to take 24 48 hours longer.
- Delivery periods will depend upon the availability of each product, and the purchaser will receive confirmation by email. For orders that include more than one item, a single delivery will be made, and the delivery period will correspond to the item that has the longest delivery period.
- The customer will have 72 hours to ensure that the delivery includes all items ordered and that the products included are fully complete and correct. Once that period of 72 hours has expired, the shipment will be considered as accepted, and no claims will be accepted for missing, incomplete, or damaged items in the shipment.
- The order will be considered delivered once the customer has signed the delivery receipt document. Within 24 hours after receiving the products, the customer must check them and express any objections that may exist.
- If a product received has been damaged during delivery, we recommend that the customer should contact us within the first 24 hours so that we can submit a claim to the transport company. It is also appropriate for the customer to produce evidence of the damage by reporting it within 24 hours to the transport company.
The purchaser has a period of 30 days to return a product after it has been received at the shipping address. To do this, the customer must first contact the vendor to agree upon the terms and conditions for the return.
Once the vendor has received the returned product(s), a refund will be issued using the same form of payment used for the purchase:
- If a card was used for payment, a credit will be made to that card within a period of 48 72 hours.
- If the payment was made by bank transfer, we will ask for an account number in order to perform the crediting. Please bear in mind that it could take up to 2 business days for this crediting to appear in your bank account.
The purchaser will only be liable for any decrease to the value of the merchandise caused by handling that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, or functioning of the product(s).
You can find more information about the return process in the “How to perform a return” section of the Support Centre.
View the Terms and Conditions for Returns.
Terms and conditions for returns by individual customers
- Returns will not be accepted for the following products, as established by Spanish Legislative Royal Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the consolidated text of the General Consumer and User Defence Act and other associated laws (Real Decreto Legislativo 1/2007, de 16 de noviembre, por el que se aprueba el texto refundido de la Ley General para la Defensa de los Consumidores y Usuarios y otras leyes complementarias):
- Provision of services once the service has been fully rendered, when that execution began after the consumer/user had given his/her express consent and had stated that he/she was aware that once the company had fully performed the contract, the right to contractual withdrawal would no longer be valid.
- Supply of goods or provision of services with a price that depends on fluctuations in the financial market that are beyond the company’s control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
- Supply of goods produced in accordance with the specifications of the customer/user or that are clearly personalised, such as personalised rifle stocks.
- Supply of goods that can quickly deteriorate or expire.
- Supply of sealed goods in cases where returns are not appropriate for reasons of health or hygiene, and which have been unsealed after delivery.
- Supply of goods that after their delivery, and in view of their nature, have been mixed with other goods in an irreversible manner.
- Supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software, when these have been unsealed by the consumer/user after being delivered.
- Supply of digital content not provided on physical media, when viewing or execution began after the consumer/user had given his/her express consent and had stated that he/she was aware that this would cause the right to withdrawal to no longer be valid.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and in the same perfect original condition, with avoidance of applying any stickers, seals, or adhesive tape directly on the item’s surfaces or packaging. Otherwise, GS Professional Hunting, S.L. reserves the right to reject the return.
- Once it has been agreed that the consumer/user may perform the return, the consumer/user will be sent instructions by email on how to ship the item to our facilities. The goods must then be shipped without delay, within a maximum period of 30 days after the consumer/user has expressed the desire to exercise the right.
- The consumer/user must pay the transport costs for the return, and the consumer/user will be free to select the transport company that best fits the needs of the consumer/user.
- Once the goods have been received and it is confirmed that they are in perfect condition, the amount that was paid will be refunded. That refund will include the amount of the original payment received plus the shipping costs for the return, except for any additional costs incurred because the purchaser selected a shipping method other than the less costly ordinary shipping method offered by the vendor. The refund will be performed within a maximum period of 30 calendar days after the purchaser has exercised the right to withdrawal. However, issuance of the refund can be delayed until we have received the goods being returned.
- Returning products that included a promotional item or gift. For a refund to be issued, it is compulsory for the entire item to be returned (complete pack or item + gift).
Terms and conditions for returns by distributors
- The only returns accepted will be for items that remain sealed and in perfect condition, within 30 calendar days after they were received.
- Any promotions on the website extending the 30 day return period will not apply to distributors, with distributors always being subject to a 30 day return period.
- Returns by distributors will be treated as commercial returns, because there are no laws governing rights of return between enterprises, and the procedures applied will be governed by the terms and conditions issued by GS Professional Hunting, S.L.
- No returns will be accepted for products in blister packs, heat-sealed products, or any other products with a factory security seal, if that packaging has been opened or that seal has been broken.
- These terms and conditions will not void any warranty rights or right to exchange defective products. GS Professional Hunting, S.L. reserves the right to reject a return if any anomalies are detected in the returned product.
Rifle stocks manufactured by Gustaff Performance Carbon Rifles have a warranty covering any possible manufacturing defects valid for 5 years counted from the date of purchase. This warranty must be validated by submitting the original invoice or purchase receipt.
The warranty does not cover defects caused by incorrect use of the product and/or by handling of the product beyond what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics or functioning. In such cases, the consumer will be responsible for any required repairs and their cost. The following cases are therefore excluded from the warranty:
- Defects or damage caused by external events or accidents, primarily electrical accidents, and wear or damage caused by any usage that does not comply with the instructions provided by GS Professional Hunting, S.L.
- Products modified or repaired by the customer or by any person not authorised by GS Professional Hunting, S.L. and any product subject to a specific service contract.
- Incorrect installation or damage caused by the customer adding a component that was not supplied by GS Professional Hunting, S.L.
This warranty does not cover the costs of shipping a product to or from the facilities of Gustaff PCRor its distributors, or any risks derived from such shipping.
For these purposes, you are hereby informed by GS Professional Hunting, S.L. that the consolidated text of the Spanish General Consumer and User Defence Act establishes various options to allow exercise of the right to withdrawal. These options include the possibility of remote electronic withdrawal. In order to save time and allow returns to take place without inconveniences or delays, GS Professional Hunting, S.L. recommends that you should make use of that option and send us an email requesting withdrawal, so that we can initiate the return procedures.
You can find all information related to product warranties in the Warrantiessection.
Cancellation of orders
Any order cancellations involving a refund to a customer by bank transfer will require a maximum period of 30 days for our administrative procedures, although we will try to ensure that this period is no longer than 7 days.
Resolution of disputes
Online resolution of consumer disputes in conformity with article 14.1 of European Union Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that can be found at the following web address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.