Cookies used by this website
This website uses its own cookies, which include:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users posting comments on the blog are humans rather than bots. This is a way of reducing spam.
This website uses third-party cookies, which include:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to allow production of statistics about this website’s traffic and number of visits. By using this website, you are giving your consent to allow Google to process information about you. Therefore, if you wish to exercise any rights in relation to this, you must do so by contacting Google directly.
- Social networks: Each social network site uses its own cookiesthat allow you to click on its icons, such as Like and Share.
Deactivating or deleting cookies
You can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. There are different ways of doing this, depending on which web browser you use. Click here for a quick guide that covers the most popular web browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are liable for the contents or accuracy of any privacy policies maintained by the third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy.
- Because web browsers are the software responsible for storing cookies, you must exercise your rights to delete or deactivate cookies by adjusting the settings of the web browser you use. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee whether cookies will be correctly or incorrectly managed by those web browsers.
- In some cases, cookies must be saved so that the web browser will remember your decision to decline acceptance of cookies.
- If you have any questions or uncertainties about this CookiesPolicy, you can contact us at any time using the information found in the contact section.